Starting Monday May 4th we may resume providing regular care to all of our patients. Though this is very exciting we still have our cleaning and distancing protocols in place. We are still:
- Asking our patients to remain 2m apart while in the office
- Provide each patient with a pre-screening before their appointment
- Limiting the amount of people in the office
- Disinfecting adjustment rooms between each patient
- Disinfecting the debit machine, door handles, chairs and countertops after each use.
- Limiting our occupancy to 50% of normal business levels or one person per 10 square metres
- Providing hand sanitizer for patients upon entering and exiting the office
- Distancing chairs in our waiting room
In efforts to promote physical distancing we recommend pre-booking your appointments in advance to prevent congestion at the front desk. You may receive a courtesy call prior to your pre-booked appointment for a quick screening procedure.
Although this is a great step in the right direction we still ask that if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 i.e difficulty breathing, coughing, runny nose, sore throat, weakness or a headache that you please stay home. If you are unsure if you should book an appointment please call our office at 204-488-4174 and our staff will be happy to walk you through a screening procedure.